If what you want is not on the list, ask me and I will more than likely take it on anyway.
Services are available to all, regardless of gender.
- Dress Doctor Day at yours (more)
- General alterations service (more)
- Alterations for those who have lost or gained weight
- Alterations for crossdressers and transgender people
- Restoration, re-lining and mending garments (example)
- Remodelling garments to bring them up to date (example)
- Bespoke garments (more)
- Bespoke millinery (more)
- Curtains and soft furnishings made (more)
- Personal shopping
- Fabric and haberdashery procurement
My mobile service is priced at £300/day within the M25/ easy reach of West London. All materials included.
Studio time is £24/hour.
A typical weight loss/ gain wardrobe of around 30 standard alterations will come to about £550. (nb some garments need several alts). Bespoke garments start at £150 and depend on cut and fabric. Ball and bridal gowns from £1000.