If what you want is not on the list, ask me and I will more than likely take it on anyway.
Since the baby my work is more in the studio with fewer road trips, so if you’ve only got the odd garment that needs sorting, bring it over and I will make it work for you.
Services are available to all, regardless of gender.
- Dress Doctor Day at yours (more)
- General alterations service (more)
- Alterations for those who have lost or gained weight
- Alterations for crossdressers and transgender people
- Restoration, re-lining and mending garments (example)
- Remodelling garments to bring them up to date (example)
- Bespoke garments (more)
- Bespoke millinery (more)
- Curtains and soft furnishings made (more)
- Personal shopping
- Fabric and haberdashery procurement
My mobile service is priced at £300/day within the M25/ easy reach of West London. All materials included.
Studio time is £24/hour.
A typical weight loss/ gain wardrobe of around 30 standard alterations will come to about £550. (nb some garments need several alts). Bespoke garments start at £150 and depend on cut and fabric. Ball and bridal gowns from £1000.